You are here : Home » Admissions Information

Admission Information


Admission through SEE - UPTU 2011 Counseling: Candidates are advised to always mention the Institute Code in the admission form during counseling. The Institute Code of Apollo Institute of Technology, Kanpur is 353. The total no. of seats alloted SEE - UPTU 2011 counseling are 85% and remaining 15% seats are filled through management.

Admission through management seats: 1st preference to UPTU - SEE rank holders and 2nd preference to AIEEE rank holders and third preference to the candidates who have secured 60% marks in 10+2 Examination on merit basis only and followed by subjects (PCM) and personal interview.

Admission in B.Tech IInd Year : Minimum qualification B.Sc. (PCM) / Diploma in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.